10.11.2009

Bridesmaid Bargains

Since when is it okay to charge women $200 for a dress somebody else picked out? I mean, I know this is how it's done, but I just feel totally uncomfortable with this whole concept. My goal is to have my bridesmaids (all six of them) pay no more than $50 each for their dresses. If this means I have to kick in some money, so be it... but I'd love to find them dresses for under $50. (A girl can dream, can't she?)

How about these ones from
Target?

Mossimo Black: Crossover V-Neck Empire Dress in Spanish Brown, $39.99



Merona Collection Party Dress w/o Sash in Spanish Brown, $39.99



Merona Collection Party Dress w/ Sash in Navy Voyage, $39.99



Merona Collection Taffeta Party Dress in Navy Voyage, $39.99



Merona Collection Strapless Party Dress in Navy Voyage, $39.99



Not bad!

bonafidebride

No comments: