11.30.2009

Cyber Funday

Okay, so perhaps I was too quick to diss Cyber Monday this year... I just wanted to mention that I just bought my (potential) wedding shoes online for a STEAL. They are these 'Elga' shoes by Nina, in ivory:









I bought them at Shoebuy.com, where they were originally $79.95 (already $22 cheaper than they were at Zappos and Shoes.com). Then, I used the 20% off code I found on RetailMeNot.com, which came with an additional 10% off since it was my first purchase (score!). Lastly, I used Ebates.com for 14% cash back.

Price at Shoes.com: $101.00
Price I paid after all discounts at Shoebuy.com:
$49.51

Woohoo! Now let's just hope that I like them in person...

bonafidebride

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can play with ease and comfort because of ugg classic mini boots light weight feature and padded collar. You can have as many games as you want wearing these ugg mini boots because of ugg mini durability. Let your spirit brings you to more energetic games and allow your ugg boots in guiding you to win. Wear this Women’s ugg which displays a sportier look, thanks to the technology used by Micro stretch. This pair of uggs is very much comfortable to wear, letting you express your sporty feeling as freely as you can.