1.04.2010

Letterpress on a Budget? Yes, Please.

I am perfectly okay with admitting that I have champagne taste on a beer budget. Always have, always will. I have always wanted letterpress invitations, but basically died when I saw the price. Until I discovered Mercurio Brothers.

Mercurio Brothers is *the* cheapest letterpress printing shop I have found, anywhere. They are located in California, but do most of their business online. I think my fiance and I will have my brother (graphic designer... score!) design our invites and then send them to Mercurio to be printed.

Their pricing is as follows:

5" x 7" invitation
100 quantity
2-color
medium-weight (300 gm Somerset) paper
$300

3.5" x 5" reply card
100 quantity
2-color
medium-weight (300 gm Somerset) paper
$261.50

And here are some examples of their work:








bonafidebride

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The most distinguishing feature of a lv is the monogrammed Louis vuitton bags logo that was patented in 1896. The bags were usually made of brown canvas, but off late they have brought out colorful louis vuitton bag as well. Some louis vuitton also have oriental inspired quatrefoils and flowers.