6.20.2011

Sweet as Sugar Flowers

In the midst of wedding season, I tend to throw 100% of my heart and soul into my weddings, and I admit, I do tend to skimp on the blog.  Will you forgive me?  

As I didn't have time to post today, I scoured the web to find something truly unique to share with you all.  I came across these gorgeous sugar flowers I spotted on Glamour and Grace, perfectly suited for your wedding cake.  Created by Andie's Specialty Sweets, these gorgeous creations are everything I hoped they would be and more.  Don't they just make you want to have a million bagillion cakes at your wedding just so you can use them all?

Head on over to Glamour and Grace to view Megan's full post here.



Kristin @ Bella Bridal Consultants
for Bona Fide Bride

2 comments:

Alicia@CharityWedding said...

That is gorgeous! It is amazing what people can do with sugar!

Stella said...

This is sugar?? Unbelievable! It's gorgeous!!