3.24.2012

Mason Jars: A Spin on the Old Classic

I am convinced that I have one of the most amazing jobs in the world.  (I mean, who else gets paid to browse Pinterest?)  When I'm searching for design inspiration, I often stumble upon some amazing finds.  (For example, how much do you want this dress, on a scale of 1-10?  Eleven?  Me too.)



{ Source: Rickety Rack, $120 }


But sometimes I come across an item that is just so unique, I absolutely have to share it with you.  We've seen mason jars.  In fact, we've seen them a billion times.  (Disclaimer: I still love them.)  But have you ever seen mason jars as cool as these?


{ Source: LITdecor, $24 }


 { Source: LITdecor, $12 }


{ Source: LITdecor, $24 }

For more amazingness (hand-painted wine glasses and bud vases, too!), 
mosey on over to LITdecor.


Kristin @ Bella Bridal Consultants

No comments: