1.12.2011

Delicate Engagement Rings

Oh.  My.  LOVELY.  I absolutely could not wait to share these beauties with you, I couldn't even stand it! Though 'swoon-worthy' is a phrase too often used these days, I have to go ahead and say that these are swoon-worthy.  Because they are.  Phrase justified.

These delicate lovelies are handmade by EidelPrecious on Etsy, and let me tell you, she's the real deal.  She studied gemology at the GIA and jewelry design at George Brown College in Toronto.  Her unique techniques paired with an eye for everything gorgeous make for one sweet shop.

Which one is your favorite?



bonafidebride

8 comments:

lizzie said...

oooh! mine looks JUST like the first one! great picks, obviously. :)

bonafidebride said...

Lizzie, you are one lucky gal!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kristin,
Thanks a lot for featuring my rings on your blog, I feel very flattered.
I would be happy to design and make a unique ring for your readers.
Eidel.

bonafidebride said...

Eidel, I think I just fell out of my chair! Thank you so much... I think our readers would love that! I'll shoot you a message!

Anna said...

I absolutely love the last one :) The center stone looks like it's floating above the frame stones!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

i love looking at rings :)

postcards and pretties said...

I'm in love with the first ring! stunning!

Engagement rings Markham said...

These design are looking so beautiful and have a great collection of engagement rings. Thanks for the posting!!!