Here's the low-down on the s'mo down:
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 package honey graham crackers
- lollipop sticks (you can buy these from your local craft store)
1. Insert lollipop sticks into the flat side of marshmallows, until they almost come through the other side.
2. Place about 9 of the graham crackers in a large ziploc bag, and crush into tiny chunks. Pour graham pieces into a small bowl.
3. Warm the chocolate chips in a double boiler on the stove (slowly, on low heat, until melted).
4. Holding the stick, dip marshmallow into the chocolate. Immediately roll dipped marshmallow in the graham cracker crumbs.
6. Let cool, stick up, on a sheet of wax paper.
7. Repeat for all marshmallows. Let sit for 30 minutes. Enjoy!