2.13.2011

Celebrate {Love}

Happy Valentine's Day! I know the blogs will be in overkill mode with all the Valentine loveliness out there, but I just can't help but love the holiday THIS. MUCH.  My husband and I are celebrating our first Valentine's Day together as a married couple, so in doing so, I'm taking a little blogging hiatus in the name of love.  Don't hate.

So since I didn't make Valentines for all of you lovely readers, I decided that these might be the next best thing:


{ Source }


{ Source }

{ Source }


{ Source }

bonafidebride

3 comments:

The Perfect Palette said...

have a great 1st married valentine's day! thanks for the eye candy.

Jenna @ Heartcarry Press said...

Congratulations- enjoy your first married Valentine's! Love this inspiration, the hearts on the clothesline are too sweet.

bonafidebride said...

Thanks ladies! It was fabulous... we cooked together, made Chilean sea bass with bacon-wrapped scallops and risotto. Cupcakes from Crumbs for dessert. And we watched 'Up'! I don't think life can get any better! Hope you had a great day as well!