3.16.2011

For Japan, With Love.


Every time I turn on the TV, I can't avoid the reality that the Japanese face.  Likewise, I can't bring myself to write a hunky-dory blog post this Wedding Wednesday, pretending everything is okay.  I look at this picture and my heart aches.

So I'm going to do something about it.

I mean, I'm just one person.  But with one person, plus one person, and so on, we add up to a really powerful number.  I'm just one... but part of something so much greater.

Join me in supporting For Japan With Love, a relief effort coordinated by blogger Ever Ours and online wedding magazine Utterly Engaged.  If you're not a blogger, you can still help!  We're rallying the troops to make a donation, no matter how small.  Either way, please click the banner below to learn more about how you can play a part in something bigger than yourself.


bonafidebride

2 comments:

Hindsight Bride said...

I have joined you. I'm so please to see so many of my favorite bloggers participating

bonafidebride said...

Thank you! It's the least we can do, and I can't wait to see how many ShelterBoxes are donated through this project!