4.24.2012

Eyes on Ivy & Aster

Our team at Bella Bridal Consultants hears a lot of compliments from guests at every wedding we do.  "The raw bar is DELISH!"  "I can't wait for the Build Your Own Donut bar!"  "That wine ceremony was so unique!"

But if there's one compliment we hear that takes the cake, it's that the bride or bridesmaids are so beautifully dressed.

I often play a role in helping our clients choose their bridal party attire, as an attempt to keep it cohesive with the rest of the decor.  As someone who has seen a lot of gowns and bridesmaid dresses, I can say that there are so many amazing companies out there with whom you may not be familiar.  

One company I consistently love is Ivy & Aster.  From bridal gowns to bridesmaid frocks (and even bridal shower dresses!), there's never been a dress I wouldn't love to try on.  If you're within commuting distance to NYC, make an appointment at the oh-so-whimsical Lovely Bridal Shop and try one on.  You won't be disappointed.

Some of our favorites:






xoxo, Kristin

1 comment:

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Beautiful choices, Kristin! I love that first gown, too :)