8.15.2012

Hand-Picked Gift: Custom Return Address Stamp by Primele

Sometimes the best gifts are the ones that make us think, "Why didn't I think of that?"  I remember when Adam and I were registering at Williams-Sonoma.  He was handed the scan gun and the future of our kitchen was in the palm of his hands.  While Adam had to exercise complete restraint in going scan-happy, I was trying hard to only register for things we would actually USE.

When my bridal shower came and went, I was (and still am!) so thankful for everything we received.  But my favorite gift of all was one that wasn't even on the registry.  My friend Jen sent a box of kitchen goodies from Anthropologie, and to this day, they make me so very happy.  It was truly a surprise, unlike the things we registered for, and I delighted in that.

This hand-calligraphed address stamp by Primele reminds me of such a gift.  Though it's not something you'd think to register for at first, it would be so wonderful to receive!  In addition to all the thank-you notes a bride and groom have to write post-wedding, there's something about this little stamp that just solidifies the 'happily ever after.' 



Address Stamp by Primele

What is the most thoughtful gift you've ever received?  Did you register for only the things you need, or a few fun things, as well?

Kristin




No comments: