11.20.2012

Our 'Once Upon a Dream' Styled Inspiration Shoot

Well, lovely ladies and gents, I must say, it's been *quite* a day.  I had my first 'holiday drink' of the season (it didn't come in a holiday cup, which was strangely upsetting).  I picked up some lovely flowers for a little soiree we're hosting on Thanksgiving.  And we're ready to share a project we've been working on behind the scenes!

We're so excited to announce that the inspiration shoot we crafted with Kay English Photography, Claire La Faye, and Jeanine Mangan is up on Kay's blog today.  This photo shoot is near and dear to my heart, because it's part of our brand transition from 'Bella Bridal Consultants' to 'Reverie'.  (Read more about our journey here.)

I felt so alive while planning and designing this photo shoot.  Every time I get to dream up my own paperback-book table runner or arrange beautiful blooms, I feel like a kid in a candy store.  I mean, pinch me... is this really my job?  It was so surreal to take a step back, and look at my life; where I'm going, where I've gone.  And to think that somehow, every twist of fate we encounter-- every seemingly insignificant job or college major-- is all part of God's greater plan for our lives.

I am so thankful for where I am, in this moment.  And in this moment, I am happy.  I am happy with this new direction for our little cherished company.  I am happy to stand up and stretch my 'wings' a bit.  To take that deep metaphorical breath of creative air into my lungs, just to remind myself that I'm still alive.  To step up my creativity, my passion, my heart.  That's what this photo shoot meant to me.

So if you want to get to know me a little bit better, or to see the amazing work by some of the talented wedding professionals I get to work with on a daily basis, head over to Kay's blog to see all the whimsical details.  And show Kay some love for the swoon-worthy photos (she shot digital AND film for this one!).



xoxo
Kristin

No comments: